Warning: - Remove bungs (plugs) immediately after receiving the battery or batteries (All types of flooded lead acid batteries) even in storage condition. Bungs (Plugs) are only for transportation use.
If these instructions are not followed (removing bungs immediately) battery may get bulged or explode. Therefore
Snappy Start Batteries is not liable for any damage, loss and injury due to not following the instruction. If you have any question or doubt, we are happy to help you please contact us.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
1. Format of the Contract
1.1 These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Snappy Start Batteries (hereafter known as The Supplier).
1.2 No contract exists between you and Snappy Start Batteries for the sale of any goods until the Supplier has received and accepted your order and the Supplier has received payment in full (in cleared funds). Once the Supplier does so, there is a binding legal contract between you and the supplier.
1.3 The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
1.4 The Supplier may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
2. Description and price of the goods
2.1 The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Suppliers website at the time you place your order.
2.2 The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you.
2.3 Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Suppliers website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If the Supplier does not receive an order confirmation within 14 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you.
2.4 In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
3.1 There will be no delivery or dispatch until cleared funds are received.
4.1 Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
4.2 Time for delivery shall not be of the essence. The goods may be delivered by the Supplier in advance of the quoted delivery date.
4.3 Goods bought before 4pm in working days will be dispatched on the same day, sometimes even goods bought after 4pm can be dispatched on the same day.
4.4 All goods should be inspected upon delivery before signing to ensure that the item has not been damaged during transit. If goods prove to be damaged, do not sign. Refuse delivery and contact us within 1 working day.
5. On purchases made before 3pm, we, (through our Couriers) strive to deliver your goods before 6pm the next working day, although this is not guaranteed.
6. We shall use reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event, this is out of our direct control, therefore, Snappy Start Batteries shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the purchaser or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
This warranty is non transferable in any event.
5.1 Return to Base Guarantee, All Batteries are Guaranteed against premature failure due to manufacturing or material defects only. The Guarantee does not cover Sulphation, Wear and Tear, Deep Cycling More than 80%, Overcharging, Physical Damage, Incorrect application. Guarantee is direct from the Manufacturer, battery and charger claim should be returned with proof of purchase (supplied with batteries and chargers) back to us to test the products.
The warranty does not cover your return postage costs back to us.
The warranty period is to a max of 4 years or 200 cycles which ever occurs first.
All warranty claims will be tested first.
** If your warranty claim is accepted and a replacement battery issued to you, the warranty is now completed and will not be transferred to the replacement battery **
*** ALWAYS KEEP BATTERIES ABOVE 12.1V (50% DISCHARGE)
WARRANTY IS VOID IF BATTERY IS 100% DISCHARGED 10.6V ***
Golf Batteries warranty
1. All golf batteries have return to base warranty for 12 months against Manufacturing and Material defects only.
2. Conditions such as very long or hilly courses, wet ground condition, excessively heavy golf bag, improper charging, golf trolley wear and tear may affect and reduce the range of the battery.
3. Always charge your battery with proper golf battery automatic charger regardless of the number of holes played and immediately after the game, never leave the battery in discharge stage.
4. Number of holes given in golf battery advertisement should be treated as guidelines only, The Warranty only cover the capacity of the battery in the warranty period (Test results with 80% or above are pass results). The warranty does not cover the number of holes battery perform after each recharge (Conditions such as very long or hilly courses, wet ground condition, excessively heavy golf bag, improper charging, golf trolley wear and tear may effect and reduce the range and the life of the battery)
The Warranty Does Not Cover
Sulphation, Wear & Tear, Deep Cycling, Overcharging, Physical Damage, Incorrect Application.
Where any valid claim in respect of any of the goods which is based on any defect in quality or condition of the goods or their failure to meet specification is notified to the company in accordance with these condition, the company shall be entitled to replace the goods(or the part)free of charge, refund the buyer, the price of the goods (or a proportionate part of the price) but the company shall have no further liability for any loss, damage, profit, costs, expenses or any other claims to the buyer.
Don't USE or BUY our products for life saving machine and equipments or where life is on RISK.
6.Handling/Inspection of delivery
Handle Batteries with Care, Wear Eye Protection and Rubber Glove before handling, fitting or inspecting the battery.
Transportation: One should always use battery protective sheet or tray while transporting batteries.
Flooded Lead Acid Batteries: UN2794
VRLA (AGM & GEL) Batteries: UN2800
HAZADOUS CLASSIFICATION: CORROSIVE GROUP 8
EMERGENCY FIRST AID
INHALATION - Remove from exposure, rest and keep warm. Obtain medical attention immediately
EYE CONTACT - Wash out with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Obtain Urgent medical attention
SKIN CONTACT - Remove contaminated clothing immediately and wash affected skin with plenty of water. Obtain medical attention
INGESTION - If the electrolyte has been confined to the mouth give large quantities of water as mouth wash ensuring that it is NOT swallowed. If electrolyte has been swallowed, give water to drink immediately. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. OBTAIN URGENT MEDICAL ATTENTION
BURNS - Apply sterile bandage. Obtain medical attention.
All products should be purchased and fitted by a qualified person having knowledge about these products; therefore, under no circumstances shall Snappy Start Batteries be liable for any consequential injury, loss or damage due to use, misuse or fitting, handling of the products supplied to the buyer.
7. Applicable Law: These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to Law of England and in the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
8. ALL transit liability, goods damaged in transit, or any third-party damage, loss or injury due to goods damaged in transit should be claimed directly to the courier company. We will provide you courier booking details, therefore under no circumstances shall Snappy Start Batteries be liable for any consequential injury, loss or damage due to use, misuse or fitting and transit damage of the products supplied to the buyer or any third party.
9.All the products sold by Snappy Start Batteries (including Batteries, Battery Chargers, etc.) should be purchased and fitted by a qualified person having knowledge about these products; therefore under no circumstances shall Snappy Start Batteries be liable for any consequential injury, loss or damage due to use, misuse or fitting & handling of the products supplied to the buyer.
10.0 Health and Safety (When Working with or near Batteries, and also when moving or handling them.
1. wear gloves and suitable eye protection, preferably goggles or a visor.
2. wear a plastic apron and suitable boots when handling battery chemicals such as sulphuric acid or potassium hydroxide.
3. Empty your pockets of any metal objects that could fall onto the battery or bridge across its terminals
4. Keep sources of ignition- such as flames, sparks, electrical equipment, hot objects and mobile phones- well away from batteries that are being charged, have recently been charged, or are being moved.
5. Use suitable single-ended tools with insulated handles.
6. Fit temporary plastic covers over the battery terminals.
7. Charge batteries in a dedicated, well-ventilated area.
8. Share the load with a workmate when lifting batteries- they can be heavy. Use insulated lifting equipment and check there are no tools, cables or other clutter you could trip on.
9. Wash your hands thoroughly after working with batteries, especially before eating, smoking or going to the toilet
1. Work with batteries unless you have been properly trained.
3. Wear a watch, ring, chain, bracelet or any other metal item
4. Overcharge or over heat the battery- stop charging as soon as it is fully charged or get heated.